I don't know how many of you know this but one of my assignments at work over the last year has been to plan our annual State of the City. This is a huge task with a lot of moving parts and takes a whole year to plan and carry out. It is extremely stressful and kept me up many nights with nightmares of low attendance, food and catering being all wrong, and ultimately me being fired....none of which happened!
On Wednesday of this last week we held our State of the City and it was AWESOME (not bragging...just super surprised that I didn't fail miserably). Everything went very smooth with little to no hiccups. I am so glad that this milestone is over. I say milestone because this is just one milestone on a long list of many....but I am way more excited about the next one (milestone that is). Our next milestone is arriving sometime between the end of May and the 12th of June and her name is MAYA.
I was telling Brandon that I have been preparing for State of the City for a full year....but I have been preparing to be a mom my whole life! I am sorry if you are tired of me talking about this so much....but I can't help it...I am so excited!
I love that things are going so well for you. You deserve it!
ReplyDelete