Last Thursday we got some GREAT NEWS.......
WE ARE APPROVED.....FINALLY!
I was getting pretty discouraged because I had felt so many promptings from the spirit yet nothing was happening and our paperwork was just sitting on someones desk on the state level here in CA. On Wednesday I was even talking to my co-worker about where we were at in the process and she had to remind me..."God has one specific baby that is for you and Brandon."
Let me back up. When I found out in November that they had just been sitting on our paperwork because of a paperwork requirement change I was pretty frustrated. SO I got a hold of an awesome guy (Mr. Williams) and found out that he is the guy in Idaho that had to process our paperwork there. I talked to him and he told me that when he gets paperwork that has our name on it, that he would email me and let me know and that he would process it as soon as possible.
Thursday morning Mr. Williams sent me an email that he got the paperwork and by Thursday at lunch he had sent it back to the State of CA and to our Agency! He was definitely an Angel on our journey.
What is the next step? Well, from here we wait. I know that sounds crazy so let me elaborate.
From here we wait for our child's birth mother to choose us. Our profile goes onto a website, and then any birth mother in the whole US can look at our profile and then if they like us we can email back and forth and get to know each other. After emails come phone calls and then most likely a face to face meeting. It is pretty much a cross interview process with a lot of prayers an hopes.
We don't plan to tell anyone when we do get chosen and only because, if it doesn't work out and if she changes her mind, we don't want to have to tell everyone about it. I would imagine that would be pretty painful to have to do. So most likely you wont here about it until we bring our baby home. Please keep us, our future child, and our child's birth mother/father in your prayers!
I'm glad to hear things are moving forward. I'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying for you.
ReplyDelete