Sunday, June 5, 2011

A month of Crazy!

If you couldn't tell by the fact that we haven't blogged about anything since before Mother's Day, let me tell you....this month has been a month of CRAZY!

At the beginning of the month Megan got to travel to Chicago for business! It was a great trip and she was there for three days.

 





After she got back from Chicago she started preparing for her next business trip which was a three day retail real estate convention in Las Vegas. 


One of my favorite parts of the trip was seeing the fountains at the Bellagio! If you don't know they play music and the fountains spray up and "dance" to the music. It is amazing!!! We watched three shows and the first song they played was a classical piece with no words, the next was a Frank Sinatra song and I just about melted! I loved it. The third was the Titanic Theme song...which used to be my all time favorite movie! I saw it eight times IN THE THEATRE. 

Vegas doesn't have a lot of good things to offer the world...but these fountain shows were simply amazing. 

We also got to go to Blythe for memorial weekend and visit with Greg and Adena and family. Megan's brother and his wife and son came out and spent the weekend as well and so it was one of the greatest weekends we have had in a long time. 




3 comments:

  1. Don't worry....I saw Titanic 32 times....don't judge :)
    -Daryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe in two more weeks you can see us again and have your second BEST WEEKEND EVER perfect! PS We have pretty much eaten something with zucchini in it every day for the past week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did some catch up on your and it sounds like you are doing so well. I would love to see a picture of you two though, just a slight request. Sounds like you have quite a fun job, traveling and such. You go.

    ReplyDelete