I know I know....we said we were going to be more diligent bloggers....but we are so busy! I just have to say that Brandon is an amazing husband. These past two weeks have been really really crazy for me at work and I have been all over the place and he is just a constant rock that keeps me sane. He is so understanding and kind and loving even when I don't deserve it. I love him!
We have been married 5 years now!! Our anniversary was in December but it just hit me this morning! I know that is crazy but I was just thinking about how we met, how fast we were engaged, and then how fast we got married and it seems like it was seriously just yesterday. We were so young and crazy and so many people didn't think it was going to work out (which we found out later) but it has and it will. We have learned that marriage is a commitment. An eternal commitment that you make with the Lord and your spouse and that if you want to stay married you have to work at it. We know of people who have never had an argument and they find marriage easy but Brandon and I have really had to work at ours (of course...we didn't even know each other when we got married!) but it has been the most rewarding work that we have ever done. When you commit to stay married and you commit to love your spouse for who they are not "in spite of who they are" it really makes all the difference. If you are going to be married you might as well enjoy it and give it all you've got. I am so blessed to have found someone that can love me unconditionally.
Love you Brandon!
No comments:
Post a Comment