I was super excited about having Christmas in our own house...until I found out that we are going to spend it with my parents (my dad lives in Salt Lake City....right next to Temple Square!) and my AMAZING sister in law and her family (which we consider our family). One of the things Brandon and I are most excited about is seeing our Nephew BECKETT! He is now one and walking and the last time we saw him he was barely sitting up...so we can't wait to play with him! We seriously cannot wait. My dad has a lot of festivities planned for us while we are there including a Christmas concert in the Conference Center and a trip to Cabelas. As for me....I have big shopping plans! It's hard to find modest clothes in California so I am going to use every opportunity I get to buy modest clothes. The best part about going ......we get to be with my family. I LOVE my family. Every time we get together we play a ton of games, eat delicious food, go to the movies...and of course...shop. I am also super excited to see all the lights on Temple Square. Counting down the days!
How long will you be here for?? We want to see you!!
ReplyDeleteLET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A FREE MOMENT! WE WILL COME DOWN AND SEE YOU. WHAT DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE? WE WANT YOU TO MEET OUR GIRLS!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that I could just spit!! Park City is going to be a blast!! You will love being able to shop for clothes there. And let the smack talking begin....you are going down girlfriend during our sled races!! I can't wait to see Brandon's sled. hahaha
ReplyDeleteLove you!!
Hey girlie! It looks like you guys are going to be pretty busy, but let us know what days you'll be here. We're not sure when we're leaving to Washington and coming back, but we would love to see you guys. P.S. even though you most likely already have someone, I make a great shopping buddy! ;)
ReplyDeletecongrats on seeing your fam! Nieces and nephews are a good "fix" for my baby cravings :) Hey I found a site you may already know about, but thought I'd send it your way anyway. It looks and sounds like the essence of, well, you know, YOU! So here you go: http://holyhandouts.blogspot.com/search/label/Young%20Women
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun in SLC! Merry Christmas!