In my last post I sounded so negative about traveling but that was because I was writing at a time when I was SO TIRED! But in reality I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to travel and experience new people and new things. It allows me to have a fresh perspective about my job and the things that I need to do to better myself to be able to compete, not only a national level, but on a global level.
My conference in Atlanta was great. Even though I spent most of my time at the convention center in classes I got to go to a really great dinner and attend several networking events that were very beneficial. It is great to work with people that you like working with! It makes such a big difference in the happiness of your job.
No new news on the adoption front...still waiting...but waiting happily and patiently as we know and understand that Heavenly Father has a plan...and it is way better than anything we can ever imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment