Have you ever got caught up in the world? Have you ever started to think the way that Satan would have us to think? I have!
I have come to realize that the Lord doesn't care what profession we choose or how "successful" we are. He doesn't care if you own a home or rent an apartment. He doesn't care if we can pay for our kids to go to all the theme parks and have the nicest clothes. He doesn't want those things. He wants us. He wants our whole hearts.
I often ask the question...what about me? What about what I want to do with my time and my life and what about what I think? and I am learning that I am asking the wrong questions.
True Happiness comes from following Him and what He wants for us. That is what I am learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment