We have a garden and this year we have planted four tomato bushes that are producing like crazy! Last week we tried our hand at making Salsa and it turned out so yummy that we decided to make more tonight for Family Home Evening. As soon as I got home from work we started dicing.....tomatoes, onions, peppers, chile's, bell peppers, and cilantro. There was a lot of chopping going on at the Hebdon home, that's for sure! We now have eight, oh so-yummy, jars of salsa....and we can't wait to dive in!
After a fun night of canning salsa I asked Brandon "What is our lesson tonight?" He then sang then Barney song to me, gave me a hug and a kiss, and that was that......our lesson! Loved it! Short and sweet and to the point!
Happy Family Home Evening Night!
Haha, I love it! I SO want to come eat some of your salsa!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect lesson! Don't forget your lesson was in the salsa making and canning skills too.:) Provident living, Self Reliance and such. :) Just pointing this out from someone (me) who is not good at FHE or the having of skills just now. :) So I am impressed by everything about this post. :) -Larisa
ReplyDelete